The global electric vehicle battery market size was valued at $23 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach at $84 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2018 to 2025. The emergence of Lithium-ion technology has fueled the growth rate for batteries over the last two decades.
Our goal - is to produce innovative aluminum-hydrogen batteries with a specific energy capacity 10 times greater than that of lithium-ion batteries.
The problem - is that the development of electric vehicles hinders the low mileage of cars on a single charge (300-350 km) and a long time of full charging (up to 8 hours). Quadrocopter drones fly for only 20-30 minutes!
The solution - is aluminum-hydrogen batteries based on innovative breakthrough technology (hydrogen energy), which have an energy capacity per 1 kg of weight (specific capacity) up to 10-15 times greater than the best lithium-ion batteries.
For example, the Tesla Model S has a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 85 kW*h, weight - up to 500 kg, mileage, according to the passport-380 km., real mileage-250-300 km., energy costs per 1 km of mileage – 0.2 kW*h.
Our aluminum-hydrogen batteries – with the same dimensions and weight, will have a capacity of up to 1000 kWh, with the cost of the batteries themselves 5-6 times lower, with a price of 1 kWh comparable to the price of network electricity.
The international patent search was conducted successfully, and the patent application, formula and description of the invention are ready for filing. A stand has been created to demonstrate the technology.
1. the Capacity is 10 or more times higher than that of Li-ion batteries (possible mileage - up to 5-7 thousand km).
2. the price of the battery is 5 times lower (approximately) than that of lithium-ion batteries.
3. Recharge (change of cartridges) - up to 15 minutes.
4. Safety – there is no supply of hydrogen "on Board", the hydrogen is generated in transit, accumulates in a small container to create working pressure at the fuel cell inlet, and is immediately absorbed in the fuel cell, with the release of electricity and clean water.
5. No emissions – zero exhaust, zero harmful or toxic components.
1. Automotive industry (battery for electric vehicles).
2. mobile operators (backup power to base stations).
3. "PowerBank" ("replacement of diesel generator", battery as the main or backup high-capacity power supply for builders, cottages, villages, small and medium-sized industrial enterprises, hospitals, etc.).
4. Manufacturers of large-sized transport equipment – electric locomotives, ships and yachts, submarines, etc.
5. Drone manufacturers.
Conclusion-all markets in their size-global, rapidly developing-market prospects are huge.