Risk-reduced investing methodology
This approach provides investor not only with a safe way of investing but direct influence to the startup projects development and growth.
- The project team has issued security tokens and started work on the project.
- Investor writes (in Odoo for instance) his own ideas, wishes (in format of user story in Scrum ) or offer with desired business-functions. Why "scrum?". The main idea of “scrum” methodology is to deliver working product every “sprint” – 1-4 week work iteration.
- Investor remits the sum in our ANG tokens to the escrow smart-contract. ANG he had to bought before.
- System commits the money, the investor does not get the tokens for a while.
- Other investors can see the offer, accept it and join to the the escrow.
- The project team starts to negotiate the investors offers and assign the story terms and conditions - the job objective, scope and criteria of acceptance. The progress of negotiations is fixed in the trusted distributed storage system DARFChain.
- In case of team reject the user story or doesn’t accept or consider it during the time limit, investors get their money back.
- If investor and team have got a deal and team has accepted user story, then money can not back to the investor but the team will not get them, until job is accepted by investor’s side.
- If team count that the job has been fulfilled, they request the smart-contract close, and investors can get this message at their wallets.
- If a majority of investors (according to the sum) is agree that work is done, then smart-contract remit sum to the team and tokens - to investors. Then the team can exchange ANG to Ether via smart-contract with a fixed price.
- If the story is not accepted by investors within 3 months after the end of the period indicated by the team ("estimated implementation period"), investors return their money.
- Investors can directly influence the progress of the project,
- They risk only small amount of money,
- The team gets new ideas product development,
- Investors can monitor project's traction online.